Why We Advocate Wood Pellets?
Traditional fossil heating fuels such as oil or propane are often expensive and unstable in pricing, and are threatening the global climate and sustainability of our society. Therefore, it is necessary for us to advocate a local, renewable resource called wood pellets.
How to Define Wood pellets
Wood pellets are a common type of biomass. Biomass is any biological material that can be used as fuel, which includes corn, grass, wood and biogas as well as other forestry and agricultural residues.
And wood pellets are a condensed uniformly sized form of biomass energy, making them easier to store and use than many other biomass fuels. In general, wood pellets are compressed by-products from the forest products industry, often wood chips and sawdusts.
What are the Advantages of Heating With Biomass Pellets?
Wood pellets are a locally available and a cost-effective heating fuel with several advantages over other types of biomass. Perhaps the greatest advantage of wood pellets is that they cost on average 25-50 percent less than fossil heating fuels. In addition, wood pellets:
• Have a high energy content, and the technology is highly efficient compared to other biomass fuels.
• Convenient and easy to use, and can be bulk stored in less space than other biomass fuels.
• Wood pellets are produced from such waste materials as forestry residues and sawdust.
• Clean-burning and renewable fuel source.
• The price are stable and predictable compared to fossil fuels.
In conclusion, wood pellets have been a preferred fuel in the world, and still on. Therefore, wood pellet mill deserves your favor and investment. Why not join us?